Sunday, December 19, 2010

Artificiality

You seem completely barren, to me. it seems almost as though you are lacking in original content. In the past, my eyes would dawn on you as being so bright, although, as time progresses, I see a little flag of greed wavering in the lovely soul, that is yours. it seems to me as though you crave possessions that could define someone you would like to portray as yourself, making you lack in true identity. I see that you have yet to know entirely what defines you, therefore take bits and pieces from pieces of others, and have made of yourself a glued vase of numerous shades that aren't yours completely. although, it makes perfect sense, that i am possibly completely out of my wits with this, purely, because I suppose we are put in on this beautiful planet to search for our true selves, as though it is something already defined or predetermined. although, i don't believe that the later actually could be so. It strongly flushes through my mind that what ever flows through us naturally, effortlessly, is what makes us unique. I firmly believe that the infinite materialistic possessions we try to acquire, and the constant brain hypnosis we do to ourselves in order to know about things we normally wouldn't care to for the purpose of being more of something we truly are not, only makes us more artificial. 


why are we never satisfied?

No comments: